Friday, December 12, 2014

DIY Paper Medallion Ornaments


medallion on tree

DIY PAPER MEDALLION ORNAMENT

Hello, Lovelies! Can you believe that Christmas is just twelve short days away? I’m still a little shocked by that fact. Seriously. I still have a few projects I wanted to do before THE DAY. You know, like make new stockings. Those are kind of important, so I need to light a fire. It’s time to get my craft on again. Wanna join me?
This a fun little project that reminds me of all of the millions of fans I made out of construction paper in elementary school. Did you make them, too? Then you can make this next ornament. It’s like making construction paper fans, but without the construction paper. And it’s not a fan. OK, it’s not just like making fans. Let’s say it’s exactly similar.
medallion on tree
PAPER MEDALLIONS
Supplies:
3 pages from a hymnal, book, scrapbook paper, or any pretty paper
Glue Stick
Elmer’s Glue-All
Hole punch
Clear reinforcement stickers
Twine or ribbon for hanging
Scissors
To continue reading how to make this ornament hop on over to my new blog, Still Playing House.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like chocolate - totally addicting! Thanks for supporting my habit!